Your favorite area is close to your heart.
You know that tourists are important for your region, they bring money and help create jobs. But you would prefer a more sustainable way of traveling.
Nature conservation, sustainable tourism and mindfulness are important issues for you and you are familiar with them.
Then you are the perfect local hero!
Turn tourists into travelers who are willing to treat the world with respect, attentiveness and tolerance!
Let's work together to make the world a little bit better by welcoming travelers, showing them our hospitality and our region and treating them with respect and tolerance. So that they build a connection with the country they are visiting.
And that they do the same for strangers in their own country.
This is not about accommodating or showing someone around. The aim is to offer travelers the opportunity to explore the region on their own with the information you have compiled and to immerse themselves in the culture and to understand the country and its people.
What are you expected to do?
Imagine that the traveler is no stranger, but your friend.
And now find answers to the following questions:
- What do I want to show my friend? How do I want him to get to know this place?
- How should he feel here and what can I do about it?
- Which memories and feelings should he associate with this journey?
- What can I do to make these memories and feelings change his life?
- How can I help him to relax and recover?
- What are the regional specialities that he should definitely taste, try, experience?
What can you expect from Your local Hero?
- You will be part of the community of all local Heros and will get a badge for your website that identifies you as a local Hero.
- Your local Hero provides you with the platform on which you can sell your products.
- You will receive templates so that your texts appear in the standard design of YLH.
- You and your products will be advertised in the social media of Your local Hero.
- You will get help with questions about your products and the selection of your topics.
What are the rules?
- The most important thing is the collective idea!
- If you are only interested in profit, this is not the right place for you.
- It's all about giving the travelers a great time in your region, giving them the feeling that they are welcome, that they are allowed to rest and relax, that the world is a good place worth protecting and that the people are kind to each other.
- This is a first step towards tolerance, mindfulness and sustainability, which we so desperately need so that the earth will be our beautiful planet for a long time to come.
- Therefore, it is about experiences that impart knowledge, about contact and understanding of traditions, but also about deceleration for the traveller, so that he has the time and the free capacity to get involved in all this.
- Explicitly prohibited are cooperations or paid advertising for tourist temples in any form, be it accommodation, restaurants, shopping or organized excursions.
- Also prohibited are activities that harm animals, nature or local people, in other words, anything that is unethical.
- Profiles with offers that contradict the guidelines will be deleted without comment.
- If you decide you don't want to be part of Your local Hero anymore, your products and account with YlH will be deleted, you remove the badge from your page and that's it.
What are the financial arrangements?
- For the administrative effort (provision of server, mail address, template etc.) a monthly contribution of 5.90 € is charged.
- We will individually agree on a deadline within which you want to complete the first e-paper. If you need more time, a monthly reservation fee of 10 € for your region will be charged.
- The sale of each of your offers will be split 60:40, whereby you will of course receive 60 %.
- Transparency is guaranteed so that you can keep track of your own income.
Can you imagine becoming a local hero?
Great! Then apply right now by clicking on the button and answer a few questions.
I will get back to you within a week.
*Only completely filled out forms will be answered.
I look forward to seeing you!
LET'S CHANGE THE WORLD!